Unionized work environments have a job bidding process whereby any union employee can easily apply for the jobs if they meet the required qualifications and skills. Preference is given to employees with higher seniority who possess such skills and qualifications. Most companies are following paper based mechanism for this process which is difficult to maintain and error prone.
- Employees can carefully review each job posting and only bid on a job if they have the experience, skills and certifications listed in the posting.
- Employees with higher seniority having required skills and experience are automatically marked and deemed qualified based on their employee profile.
- Employees can bid on different job positions at the same time
- Ability to upload resume and other documents
- Ability for HR to define qualification criteria and job specific questionnaire section for qualification process
- Manual process implemented currently at most unionized companies making it error prone and time consuming
- Qualification criteria are maintained manually which makes it very hard for hiring managers to select the right candidates
- Inability to track whether the candidate meets all requirements for job postings.
- Public Sector
Line of Business
- Human Resources
- Managers, HR managers
- Unions, Employees
- Coherent UX using SAP Fiori Design Guidelines
- Runs on any device
- Ability to generate reports/analytics
- Available On Mobile And Desktop
- Compatible with SAP ECC 6.0, SAP SFSF or 3rd party HR systems
- Deployable as a stand-alone HR product (Powered by SAP Cloud Platform)