Labor management is a critical aspect for any organization. Many companies have unions to ensure that Labor policies are fair and consistent for all employees. In unionized work environments, an employee can raise grievances in case any policies have been violated. An organization can have hundreds of grievances in a year. All grievances require investigations and arbitrations meetings which are recorded on paper and cause a traceability headache. The Labor Management application provides complete lifecycle support for human capital management processes for unionized environments such as grievance management, arbitration, maintenance of CBA/rule books and analytical reporting. Using role-based design, this application helps employees to create grievance and complaints that go through automated workflow.
- Enables hiring and project managers to quickly onboard, assign work, schedule and track productivity by location
- Reduce the cycle time for tracking large sets of information on employees during high volume seasonal demand periods with mass notifications and alerts
- Provides scheduling tools and mass fills to manage starts and ends for timesheet tracking
Managers & unions can follow through grievance steps and record the outcomes of complaints with attachments. Supervisors can create disciplinary actions and maintain employee records. The solution comes with pre-built integration content for SAP SFSF and SAP ERP HCM. The solution can also operate as a stand-alone product with its open API integration to 3rd party HCM solutions. This solution comes with configurable extension points for ongoing maintenance by end customers.
- Paper trail of each grievance causes a lot of administrative issues
- Hard to trace investigator notes, meeting minutes, resolutions from arbitrations
- No way of easily checking past grievances and employee disciplinary records
- Public Sector
Line of Business
- Union Workers