Employee Relations is a critical aspect for any organization. Many companies have unions to ensure that Labor policies are fair and consistent for all employees. In unionized work environments, an employee can raise grievances in case any policies have been violated. An organization can have hundreds of grievances in a year. All grievances require investigations and arbitrations meetings which are recorded on paper and cause a traceability headache. The Labor Relations solution provides complete life-cycle support for human capital management processes for grievance management, progressive disciplines, time claims, union liberation activities, arbitration steps, maintenance of CBA/rulebooks, letter generation, meeting schedules, seniority rules and reporting.
- Grievance, Disciplines, and Appeal Workflows: Using role-based design, this application helps employees to create incidents, grievances, appeals and complaints that go through the automated workflow. Managers and unions can follow through grievance steps and record the outcomes of complaints with attachments. Supervisors can create progressive disciplinary actions and maintain employee records.
- Meeting and Schedule management: Ability to schedule investigations and for the investigating officers and deciding officers to see what their due dates are for the investigations and decisions. Auto reminders for upcoming meetings using outlook calendar integration.
- CBA Management: The solution provides the ability to upload and parse data from CBA/policy rulebooks into a searchable engine. Labor relations team can easily generate documents and investigation reports by auto-filling information from CBAs/Policy rule engine. Labor Relations team can also perform a text search across all CBAs for any clause.
- Letter Generation: Easily generate output letters using different types of templates such as investigation notice, dismissal letter, leniency documents, appeal responses, submissions, award summary, and reinstatement letters.
- Reporting: Analytical reporting for outstanding dismissals and discipline issues, arbitrator stats/case topics, past claims, past precedence, and settlements etc.
Managers & unions can follow through grievance steps and record the outcomes of complaints with attachments. Supervisors can create disciplinary actions and maintain employee records. The solution comes with pre-built integration content for SAP SFSF and SAP ERP HCM. The solution can also operate as a stand-alone product with its open API integration to 3rd party HCM solutions. This solution comes with configurable extension points for ongoing maintenance by end customers.
- Paper trail of each grievance causes a lot of administrative issues
- Hard to trace investigator notes, meeting minutes, resolutions from arbitrations
- No way of easily checking past grievances and employee disciplinary records
- Public Sector
Line of Business
- Union Workers