Oil and gas industries require their vendors to enter service entry sheets/tickets in order to capture service activities. One of the biggest challenges that they face with this process is for their vendors to easily locate the exact PO with easier search options. The process is highly error-prone and results in tickets being coded to incorrect POs. Furthermore, the vendors are required to work in remote areas where they don’t have internet access. As a result, many companies are forced to switch to manual paper-based service ticket process and maintain a parallel process for service entry sheets. This results in further operational delays leading in processing service entry sheets.
- Eliminate the need for paper tickets by defining standard formats for ticketing process
- Expedite the service entry sheet processing
- Automatically determine correct information for service entry sheets such as PO, Reviewers/Approvers etc.
- Eliminate the need to make phone calls/emails to site supervisors
- Online document management with upload and PDF outputs
- Enable Geo-Tracking to automatically finding right PO/PR based on geo-fencing location tracking
- Difficulty in accessing information due to technical limitations in the field (poor filtering capabilities to find the right PO, use of text search, lack of data validation)
- Error prone and time consuming process due to complexity and manual steps
- Difficult to identify approvers and reviewers
- Difficult to locate PO’s due to cumbersome search process and lack of guided filters
- Unable to enter service entry sheets in remote areas without internet
- Oil and Gas
Line of Business